Saturday, February 13, 2010

Adobe Mpeg Encoder Activation For Premiere 6.5 Adobe Premier Playing Up?

Adobe premier playing up? - adobe mpeg encoder activation for premiere 6.5

real problems with my Adobe Premier 6.5, first, that is often blocked at frequent and regular in the half of a report or export - very frustrating, but that's not what me more now I'm trying to export a movie using the MPEG encoder and I get an error message that states that do not "create video output, it does not give you more information than him. I feel like keeping my computer out the window and run another file that I am this morning that worked well and we have already exported this file without problems, made a small change in AV, a title and now will not fail.
Who knows what could be the problem?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uninstall

Post a Comment