Monday, February 15, 2010

Italian Sweet Sausage Vegetarian Recommendation For A Vegetarian Sweet Italian Sausage?

Recommendation for a vegetarian sweet Italian sausage? - italian sweet sausage vegetarian

We are planning a night in Decemeber soup and want the Italian Sausage and Tortellini Soup I, however, many of our friends are vegetarians. What brand of vegetarian sweet Italian sauage you recommend? Put the rest of the recipe is simple ... Cheese tortellini, vegetable broth, etc. I wonder if I can go w / do a version ... and our friends do not notice nonvege as .... Sausage is always up-to-peer? Tx in advance!

3 comments:

departed lime wraith said...

The Tofurkey is not bad, you can find others by Boca and Yves. My recommendation is disappointed that some of Yves and Meateaters with them.

jeff g said...

I've never heard a vegetarian sausage !!!!!!!

janellyy . said...

Tofurky Sweet Italian sausage brand. "

Post a Comment