Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Canon Driver Software I Have A Canon BJC 5100 Printer+software Driver,which Works Under XP.How Much Money Can I Get From Selling It?

I have a Canon BJC 5100 printer+software driver,which works under XP.How much money can i get from selling it? - canon driver software

I have a Canon BJC (5100 + Software Driver Installation CD that came with the original printer driver + patch to the task of the printer in Windows NT, 2000, XP does), which works very well under XP. I have not used much. I do not regret using it, because it is printed in color, but given the fact that I have two older models of printers in my office, black and white laser printers that can help me, the job quickly, I will not have much use. How can I gain from the sale because the printer works well and it is a disgrace to keep unused. Can someone help me with this problem?

Thanks in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment