Friday, December 18, 2009

Projection Of Used Car Sales How To Pay Hand Car Wash Employees? (minimum Wage Or Tips In Chicago,IL)?

How to pay Hand Car Wash Employees? (minimum wage or tips in Chicago,IL)? - projection of used car sales

I have planned in the process of opening a hand car wash in the spring of 2010 (Chicago, IL), and have conflicting reports on how to read, I pay the workers. Am I obligated to pay at least minimum wage, or as a server to achieve this is received by the system board with them, pay just $ 2 - $ 3 per hour? I want to know the legality of everything, and radically alter the projections of my 3 years. I am currently at a rate of $ 8 per hour, but if it reduces to an advisory system, my labor costs by 60% and save as much money in addition to the baseline. Please share. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment