Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Simple Partial Seizure Crohns Disease Being Mistaken For Simple Partial Seizures?

Crohns disease being mistaken for simple partial seizures? - simple partial seizure

I believe that many people with Crohn's disease diagnosed simply have partial seizures. One who is higher in epilepsy only have to answer. They are those who understand what I want to say. What contribution can further strengthen my theory. I think my theory is valid and could change the way we look at these two diseases. I am sure that many documents do not agree, but what do you think of this theory. Sometimes, the EEG shows no attack and that is why it is so difficult to diagnose. Would the response of future drugs for medical problems over all these crazy tests to diagnose. What do you think of this theory, and this input could be provided to prove otherwise or strengthen it.

1 comment:

Awesome Alisa said...

Granted, epilepsy, or do not know much, but I know much more about Crohn's disease. Many of my friends and family suffer.

Crohn's disease is recognized with a variety of tests including blood tests, stool samples, endoscopy, radiology, and much more. When you come back, brought together to see if the disease. It is almost impossible to tell all the test results, a gastrointestinal disease, but in reality what epilepsy.

I have listed some sites that give you more information about Crohn's disease. I hope that helps.


Edit: To answer what he said caused confusion about seizures sneezing allergies. Again, this is proof. I confirm the allergy test, they have allergies. So, if you test any symptoms that you take. If you leave that test negative for other things. It seems that it firmly in his mind that crises cause digestive problems. Be open to doctors, what to say. Do not waste all that moneyand time to learn how to make a misdiagnosis of people.

Post a Comment