Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Custom Three Wheel Motorcycles Has Anyone Had A Problem With American Direct In Austin, TX?

Has anyone had a problem with American Direct in Austin, TX? - custom three wheel motorcycles

I visited one of their "prompt and I felt great that we have the custom home and I wanted something to help with costs. Once signed the agreement and received the" appointment "of products that interest me, I found that I have the same could work for less than one might think the deal with Lowe's and Home Depot, I could work "simple" arrangement. I told my three days and refused to walk and must accept, and then he said he did not cancel within the time limit. I pulled was the company credit cards and thank God I did, after he received them in circles and nothing very bad attitude, "office manager, I contacted my credit card dispute and resolved in my favor by deducting the total amount of U.S. $ 2000.00! My feeling is that if you do not plan, it is not worth the old adage is if it sounds too good to be true is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment