Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Heated Brush I Just Bought A Heated Eyelash Curler The Instructions Are Not Clear Its Shaped Like A Mascara Brush Half Wand

I just bought a heated eyelash curler the instructions are not clear its shaped like a mascara brush half wand - heated brush

I use tabs or tabs to attract more? Has anyone a pair and they work? This is operated by a battery and is not the type of manual press the tabs and close more like a magic wand that is heated on one side with the ridges of the eyelashes, but I'm not sure if I ask how Apply mascara, or if I should use the heat from the top of the tabs - any help there?

7 comments:

michelle a said...

The use as a brush with the mask, but a little more on the base of the lashes. I have worked better if one of the mask, but I'm not sure about his intentions. to see what works for you. I found quite rubbish at the end and press it back in the old times.

If you really want to be curly eyelashes, that continuously and offers a range of beautiful eyes, especially if you later whether or not colored, but you can not find an aesthetic that much to do!

La NiƱa de esperanza said...

Firstly, no curlers are sure ............ You can go blind, or all tabs can be curler.Apply artificial eyelashes or a professional to do it!

neka d said...

use it simply as a mask to be hot and eyelashes in the direction, use the brush!

lonely as a cloud said...

applies only to the whip.

natasha said...

The best way is to use it to put a mask on course work, and remain bowed slowly, over a tab, a little longer in the database, continue with your regular mascara.

fabmakeu... said...

Hello, I have a heating lashes, as you describe, is my Ruby & Millie and now I've tried, I never re-use the manual again.

Simply use the mascara. After applying mascara, hold the stick on tabs at the base, where the lashes meet the skin and keep working for a few seconds after themselves at the head of the eyelashes in the possession of a time interval to ensure that the use of a curling motion. To use it as a stick of mascara, practice makes perfect, so have no fear of him.

CJ said...

Used under the whip, as you would mascara, but she keeps the base of the lashes for a few seconds and then moves slowly to the top of the lashes. I have one and I think it works well. Hope this helps.

Post a Comment