Saturday, January 16, 2010

Irritable Bowel Syndrome And Upper Thigh Pain Is Wheat And Fiber Safe To Eat If You Suffer From Irritable Bowel Syndrome?

Is wheat and fiber safe to eat if you suffer from Irritable Bowel Syndrome? - irritable bowel syndrome and upper thigh pain

I read that it should not eat wheat somewhere, then I read somewhere it should not eat wheat, grain and fiber! What will stay on? It was so confusing.

Please help! I need to know what foods I eat and what foods I should stay away, because I irritable bowel syndrome.

1 comment:

Hannah B said...

Hi, depends on the person in reality. People have different things that can irritate good and some of his wheat and some of the lactose and another person something else. All I can say is that to eat and try to write what they give us the worst pain, swelling, etc. In this way, you know what foods are good with your body and that "he can not really a man's life improve when suffering from IBS ... x

Post a Comment