Friday, January 1, 2010

Whitetail Hunting Properties What Kind Of Rifle Do You Use For Whitetail?

What kind of rifle do you use for whitetail? - whitetail hunting properties

Region where I live, you can use bows, guns and ammunition loaded guns. Our party has a hunting lodge in the north, where the moose and black bear and wolf, so I have a semi auto 30.06. A man in our party has a property on the river, the hunt the rifle whitetail French, so they had money to implement his ranch as meaning that any holder of any party. I want to buy a firearm that you can use white glue. I prefer bolt action rifles to semi auto, but it gave me 30.06. So I want to get a bolt of good deer rifle. I wondered, that the use of the white tail? Caliber? Model? scope? Bullet?

In his thinking, either get a 243. win or 270th win either an A-Bolt Browning or Browning X-Bolt, or perhaps a Sako A7 or something.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Can not hunt deer in the operating room, with the exception of a couple of special hunting permits. We West Columbia Blacktail in multilateral negotiations of the waterfall. and mule deer east. I use a Browning A-bolt in .30-06 Springfield. Scope is a Tasco 2.5-10 that my father bought and placed it on before me. I currently use 180gr Nosler handloads but AccuBond no luck within 4 days I have to go in the last season. I have 165gr and 180gr Nosler Partitions in the past and has consistently great results every time in the short and long distances.

The, 270 Winchester or 7mm-08 Remington would be my choice for a deer rifle specific. Browning, Sako and Tikka are great and are very good choice. Personally, I'm going with the power of 2.5-8 or 3-9 power with no more than 40mm diameter lens.

mack_9 said...

Work to find half .30-06 deer, but you do not need a reason to buy the other weapons. Remington, CZ, Browning, Ruger, Sako, or any other major brands are good. Could in terms of size,, 243 are on the small side are you on big deer in the north. It is good enough to hunt deer and not a rule, no other weapon. You can also use a .25-06, 7mm-08, .308, .270, .30-06, or a different caliber. You can even larger than the .30-06, but not necessary.

Qbnsizzl... said...

You do not know how the people are great, where you hunt, but not the 243 a little on the light side? In addition, the 270 is an excellent cartridge for deer. Get the Remington 700-series and garnished with a Leupold 3x9 or 4x12 varicose veins. I have learned that the various muskets, but try Boattail Accutip Remington Sierra. Triggering the same game in 7mm mag for hunting mule deer get in a 400-meter photo May everything you do.

Post a Comment